Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Week!

I am in NYC right now visiting with my sister, some old friends and having a few fun meetings. It has been a great trip so far and it also marked the end of my first week back training. We are moving along slowly and being really careful, as my body seems to be in charge at the moment, but so far, so good.

There is a lot to look forward to this week.

Week #2 of training. It is SO great to be back... even if it is just in a very small way. Baby steps... slow and steady wins the race...

My website will be going live in the next few days!! We have been working really hard on it and I'm really proud of it, so I can't wait to share it with everyone! FINALLY... a real website!

Also... MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! WEDNESDAY OCT 27th I will be the featured "spotlight" on NBC's Last Call with Carson Dalywhich is so amazing. I am so grateful to NBC/Universal for asking me to do the piece and I can't wait to see what they have put together. Working with them was so fantastic and I am really grateful to be able to bring triathlon to late night television. It airs at 1:35 am (technically Thursday) and 12:35 CST time --- so it may be a good TiVo/DVR project for those of you who go to bed early... :)

No comments: